Nottingham, July 31 (ANI): After becoming the 12th England bowler to take a hat-trick in tests matches against India, Stuart Broad said that his team is back in the game and has a slight edge over the Indian team. He said this while interacting with mediapersons on Friday at the end of play of the second day of the second test match played between England and India in Nottingham city of United Kingdom. Stuart Broad became the 12th England bowler to take a hat-trick in tests matches against India. In an impressive spell, Broad took the wickets of Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Harbhajan Singh and Praveen Kumar. Talking about his team’s performance, Broad said that though they dropped an important catch of Yuvraj Singh, they still managed to put pressure on the Indian batsmen and bowl them out for 288 runs….
- Shane Watson named as Rajasthan Royals Captain
- This is best Indian team I have ever played against: Graeme Swann
- English County: Clydesdale Bank 40 2012 – Points Table and Results
- Indians can really pull it off!
- Glimpses of Lord’s – The Mecca Of Cricket!
- Team India’s ‘Dinner Controversy’ blown out of proportion: Rajeev Shukla
- Stuart Broad: Statistics, Milestones, Articles, News, Pictures
- Virender Sehwag joins struggling Team India
- Indian team disappointed with its performance: Bowling Coach Eric Simmons
- Australia regain Ashes with 150-run in Perth Test