Manchester, August 30 (ANI): Indian cricket team captain MS Dhoni today conceded that injuries has played a major role in team’s poor performance in the disastrous tour of England so far. Addressing media ahead of the Twenty20 international against England on Wednesday, he said the players were overworked and called for a rotation policy to give them rest. Dhoni further said that Rahul Dravid would be making his debut in Twenty20 internationals on Wednesday but Sachin Tendulkar is not playing….
- Shane Watson named as Rajasthan Royals Captain
- This is best Indian team I have ever played against: Graeme Swann
- Indians can really pull it off!
- Glimpses of Lord’s – The Mecca Of Cricket!
- Team India’s ‘Dinner Controversy’ blown out of proportion: Rajeev Shukla
- Best of Luck to Sachin : Jaywant Lele
- Gambhir, Dhoni sparkle in yet another damp squib at the Gabba
- MS Dhoni out of Asia Cup with side strain
- MS Dhoni: Statistics, Milestones, Articles, News, Pictures
- India in commanding position as Rahane hits maiden ton