Nottingham, July 31 (ANI): Stuart Broad capped his remarkable re-emergence as an international cricketer of substance on Saturday with a hat-trick to breathe life into England’s chances against India on Day 2 of the second Test match between India and England at Trent Bridge. When he repeated the trick himself, by sending back MS Dhoni, Harbhajan Singh and Praveen Kumar in successive balls. Talking about the Indian side, Rahul Dravid was the protagonist in the first half with a monumental knock, a century that defied the English attack. Taking cue from Rahul Dravid, Yuvraj got his bat and pad together to feel a few deliveries hit the middle of his bat….
- Glimpses of Lord’s – The Mecca Of Cricket!
- Team India’s ‘Dinner Controversy’ blown out of proportion: Rajeev Shukla
- Pepsi IPL 7 Auction Highlights: Yuvraj Singh sold to RCB for 14 crores
- Stuart Broad: Statistics, Milestones, Articles, News, Pictures
- Maiden call-ups for Ishwar Pandey and Stuart Binny | India in New Zealand 2014
- Virender Sehwag joins struggling Team India
- Indian team disappointed with its performance: Bowling Coach Eric Simmons
- Debutant Arafat destroys India’s top order
- Australia regain Ashes with 150-run in Perth Test
- Yuvraj Singh: Statistics, Milestones, Articles, News, Pictures
5 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.